Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The 6th look: Cupcakes and Chinese tea sets with a twist of ballet


Seeing as it’s very late at night already, or shall I say early morning, I thought of getting a midnight/early morning snack, but I don’t think we have cupcakes right now! :( aww, and I was really craving for some. That’s where tumblr comes to rescue me, turning my cravings to some miraculous outfit! :))

I wonder how it will appear! :) This is a photo i got from Flikr, from IcingDreams as seen on the top right section of the photo. It was just a wonderful cake creation (YES! EVERYTHING is edible here! I suppose… :D)

This is going to be sweet and elegant, great for tea parties after your favorite ballet performance in a chilly weather! :)) I’ll lighten up the colors a bit, I wanted something that cools the eyes!

I actually made 2 versions!

This:

and this:

No comments:

Post a Comment