Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FELICITY ♥


My fashion inspirations don’t always come from fashion icons, superstars or an add from some poster or TV, all it takes is felicity.

I have this habit of getting inspiration not just from things I can see, but also things I hear, feel, smell or even taste. A simple melody, the comfort of my home, the smell of mornings and the taste of really good coffee! Those things are what gets me going full blast! :)

I’ve never been happier with my life and it is just perfect right now. I know nothing is perfect, but that only depends on how we see life. Everyone has their own shoes to wear, we make our decisions, we make our choices and life goes on.

I choose to be happy, and so I am! :)

I guess this is my blog outfit! Created this via looklet :)) LMAO!

Just plain simple, the way I like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment