Sunday, May 23, 2010

the thing i like most

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.” ~Audrey.H

Today was a perfect day! :)

I accomplished a lot, well… not really accomplished, but I sorted a lot of things out.

PAMPER DAY

BESTFRIEND

FAMILY

BUSINESS

Though, my mom and I still have to meet up with her friend, maybe over dessert and chilled drinks. yes! it’s the final step and were off to establishing a shop in our dearly loved mall (Alabang Town Center). Everything is just going smoothly now, I’m glad everything is stable in the right place at the right time!

Had This for breakfast:

Headed off to the dentist after a short while:

Had dessert after spaghetti and soup:

Took a drive going home! :) I went to the mall after a few minutes to meet up with my best friend, he was bored, and I as well! A few hours later he headed off to AAVA for his basketball league, I on the other hand was on the way home, unexpectedly I received a call from my driver, saying that my grandmother was in the clinic and so I rushed to her, and thank goodness she’s alright already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment