Sunday, May 23, 2010

My May 11, 2010

What’s up for today?

Around 10:30am

Woke up today with a really heavy body, most probably from all the workout I have been doing. Well, what can i say, beauty hurts, and making yourself beautiful hurts as well!

Today is my lil’ brothers entrance exam in SBCA, hopefully he is already finished! Another red lion in the family! :)

I’m about to head off to bff’s place in a bit, we have a lot of things to get done! Transcripts, food and more food! It is devastating that in about 77 days he will be off to Canada.

1:18pm

Okay, so maybe I’m not leaving the house yet, plans change! almost all the time, and so just a few moments ago i kept myself busy with my oven… and my room, i never noticed how much clutter i was keeping! whew! :) These possessions are off to sale, some bought, some made and some… uhh, “renovated”! :)

… Still waiting for the go signal from bff AND waiting for my load! Something is terribly wrong either with the load or globe! One moment I’m UNLI and the next thing I know, i cant send texts messages! Annoying much! :@

5:08pm

Just got back home after a short trip in the open! Everything today was worth the family drama (If you know what i mean).

No comments:

Post a Comment