Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fill your heart and mind with just happy thoughts. Nothing more, Nothing less.


I cant wait to finally get things settled for my store with my mom! :) she’s gone through registration the other day and brought home MELONA ice cream! yum!

Alabang Town Center, here we come or a place better that that I suppose! :)

Honestly, I’m not feeling that inspired, maybe because its my lazy week and I’m prioritizing something else that is way important for me than my little hobby! Well, don’t worry, I’m about 99.9% close to completing the materials I need for my next set, I wont be using much clay though, more of metal, molds, resins and shiny stuff! :)

Anyway it’s back to “Hello Fashion Week” for me this time around. Got an invite, ack! what to wear? what to wear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment