Sunday, May 23, 2010

GLUED because of:

My May 23, 2010

It’s a lazy Sunday for me today! I woke up late and it was just about time for lunch! went to ZONG in Westgate with my family. I had the best Almond Lychee dessert ever! I AM STUFFED!

There’s not much to do, well it’s because I’m too lazy and hell’a tired. Well, it is Sunday today right, “the day of rest”, might as well relax and loosen up a bit!

I’m GLUED to the PC because of these games! Food games are so addicting! :))

1. This game is called burger time, you serve fast food according to the order of your customers! Your fast food chain will earn a different menu every time you level up!

2. FARM VILLE in Facebook! I know it’s kinda late, but not like restaurant city, this game is super enjoyable! Your crops grow fast though! not like in real life! :)) I only just started so don’t expect much! Here’s my farm! [Upgraded to level 10 already and I just finished harvesting my crops!] :))

No comments:

Post a Comment