Saturday, May 29, 2010

TAKE A CHANCE. Because you’ll never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.


Today was just pretty much preparing for school. I vowed to prioritize it over any social whatsoever that I’ll be having in the future. Well, I’m still young and i really don’t see why I have to prove anything to anyone right now. :)) Right times come, and this time is not the right time! It’s SCHOOL TIME!

I agree with my parents that a little hobby/business would be good, for self-awakening and to bust my free time, but then I found most of those things boring after a while. I’ve been through performing/ music during my grade school days while high school was all about food and sports. College, well, it didn’t hurt joining mom in her jewelry endeavors, but right now, I’m seeking for something more, maybe something more extreme! :))

http://yeinjee.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/animals-001.jpg

Lately it’s all about blogging, and updating my sites (not that much though) My hands are completely loaded. Lookbook is next and I’ve come unprepared. This summer is a bum for me, and I admit I never made any effort into making it less miserable, well at least it’s about up! Two more nights to go!

I have yet to discover my future! :)) Okay, this has got me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment