Sunday, May 23, 2010

My May 13, 2010

Time flies even if it has no wings!

Woke up quite early today, I guess sleep was just to boring for me. Speaking of sleep, it was horrible, something just kept waking me up. I guess i was just thinking too much.

It’s a stay at home day today, thought I would be more productive if i cleaned a bit (it helps you lose weight, just like jogging)- PROVEN! So anyway, I was in my room almost the whole day besides the part where I cleaned, you see after cleaning, I found this box with a whole lot of decorating stuff, blank headbands, a glue gun, some black cloth, tulle and gem thingys. So while my mother was out shopping and with bro glued to the PC chair, I decided to stay in my room and get busy! :)

Here are the photos! (imagine my bear bank with hair! >.<)

While waiting for dinner I doodled a bit on my sketch pad, remembering key details that were on trend this spring/fall (Jump suites, patterns, bunny bows, sheer clothes, pumps, wedges etc.)well I just finished two out of the six croquis that i made. At times I wish they would turn into real life in a blink of a eye!

Went blogging after dinner, and thus here I am, also chatted with him a few moments ago… sigh! :)

I was just about to log out but then suddenly I remembered my to do list! -_- sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment